A Closer look at Agency Partners' & Associates' Benefits
1. Competitive Advantage
As an Agency Partner or Associate of CareersMultiList, you will:
2. National Branding
- Be part of the largest recruitment organisation and network across Australia and New Zealand
- Have access to a much larger pool of quality candidates across all industries and occupations
- Improve revenue and profitability via our exclusive MultiListing process
- Partners have official supply access to our growing list of blue-chip clients
- Have access to discounted products and services, helping to reduce your operating expenses
The CareersMultiList name and brand is a registered trademark and is becoming well recognised by major employers and candidates.
CareersMutliList runs an ongoing print advertising, branding and PR campaign with, and on behalf of our franchise partners (including your contact details). We have a strong emphasis on unique candidate sourcing strategies via our extensive network, and our best-practice recruitment delivery model (including ISO 9001:2000 Quality accreditation).
All franchise members are encouraged to undertake 'co-branding' activities to promote their own specialist brand, along with their national CareersMultiList brand.
3. Business Development & Networking
CareersMultiList is a dedicated resource to our franchise partners in terms of ongoing business development.
Our unique MultiListing
process utilises our Website where HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of candidates have profiles themselves. Search our database for free and only pay when you make a placement!
For our Agency Partners, we have also secured numerous, exclusive Managed Supplier Agreement (MSAs) and Preferred Supplier Agreements (PSAs) with large blue-chip clients. Our franchise members receive direct recruitment work (exclusive roles) from these managed accounts. Not only does this provide additional revenue, but there is no cost of sales, marketing or account management, which can improve your profitability.
CareersMultiList agency members participate in a variety of networking events including quarterly Franchise Partner Forums, Job Split Meetings, Industry Target Groups, annual National Conference etc. This networking activity is invaluable for the sharing of ideas, resources and business opportunities.
4. Products & Services (Cost Savings)
Agency partners have exclusive access to our central buying arrangements and volume contracts, including:
- Discounted psychometric testing
- Discounted, group insurance scheme for Professional Indemnity, Public Liability and Office insurance
- Discounted job board packages
- Discounted print advertising eg. Sydney Morning Herald, The Age etc
- Discounted recruitment technologies eg. Multiloading (job ads posted to multiple job boards with single data entry), job search engine (powering) on your website, online screening products etc.